Official Rules and Regulations
OLG Slots and Casinos, Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
March 1 – 31, 2018
PROMOTION ELIGIBILITY AND CHANCES OF WINNING:
- March Moolah (the “Promotion“) is sponsored by Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (“OLG”) and is open to residents of Canada and the United States of America, who (at the time of participation) are: (i) valid Winner’s Circle Rewards (“WCR”) members; (ii) nineteen (19) years of age or older; and (iii) not inactive, self-excluded, archived or trespassed, all as determined by OLG in its sole discretion. Volunteers, employees, officers and directors of OLG, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”) or any of OLG’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies, or an employee of an OLG operator, service provider or any other designate operating lottery schemes on OLG’s behalf, or any affiliate thereof, are not eligible to participate.
- The chance of being selected in any electronic draw is dependent on the number of entries received for that draw at the Sites.
- In the event a selected entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements stated herein, then OLG has no obligation to award any prize in relation to that selected entrant.
- As noted above in Rule 1, this Promotion is open only to WCR members. There is no fee payable to obtain a WCR membership, but OLG is not responsible for any delays in the processing of WCR membership applications. NO PLAY IS REQUIRED.
- The following OLG Slots and Casino locations (each, a “Site” and collectively the “Sites”) are participating in this Promotion: OLG Casino Brantford; OLG Slots at Flamboro Downs; OLG Slots at Grand River Raceway; and OLG Slots at Mohawk Racetrack.
HOW TO ENTER (No Purchase Necessary):
There is only one (1) way to participate in this Promotion, as outlined below;
- WCR SWIPE: Beginning on March 1, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. (or applicable Site opening, if later) up to and including March 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (or applicable Site closing, if earlier) (the “Promotional Period”), eligible patrons may present their valid WCR card at the WCR desk, or swipe their valid WCR card at a WCR Express kiosk at the Site to receive one (1) ballot (each, a “Ballot” and collectively, the “Ballots”) for the Promotion. There is a limit of one (1) Ballot per eligible patron, per day – (defined as 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.).
- There is a limit of one (1) Ballot per eligible patron, per day during the Promotional Period, regardless of whether the eligible patron obtains the Ballot by presenting their valid WCR card at the WCR desk, or swiping their valid WCR card at a WCR Express kiosk, and regardless of how many Sites the eligible patron visits. Ballots will be automatically deposited into the electronic ballot drum upon redemption.
- All Ballots are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. OLG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to OLG): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Promotion; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any Ballot, and/or other information entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Promotion; and/or (iii) for any other reason OLG deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with the letter and spirit of these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of OLG within the timeline specified by OLG may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of OLG.
- OLG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion at any time, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Promotion mechanics stipulated in these Rules and Regulations.
- OLG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any WCR member at any time and without notice who: (i) does not meet the eligibility requirements outlined in these Rules and Regulations; (ii) does not meet the specific criteria outlined in these Rules and Regulations and/or (iii) receives and uses (or attempts to use, transfer or assign) more than the stated maximum number of offers as outlined in these Rules and Regulations.
ELECTRONIC DRAWS AND PRIZES:
- There will be a total of one hundred and fifth teen (115) electronic draws (each a “Draw”, collectively the “Draws”) during the Promotional Period. The draws will take place Monday – Friday from March 2, 2018 to April 2, 2018 for the previous promotional day(s). Please see below for the electronic draw schedule.
|Promotional Day||Electronic Draw Date|
|Thursday, March 1, 2018||Friday, March 2, 2018|
|Friday, March 2, 2018||Monday, March 5, 2018|
|Saturday, March 3, 2018||Monday, March 5, 2018|
|Sunday, March 4, 2018||Monday, March 5, 2018|
|Monday, March 5, 2018||Tuesday, March 6, 2018|
|Tuesday, March 6, 2018||Wednesday, March 7, 2018|
|Wednesday, March 7, 2018||Thursday, March 8, 2018|
|Thursday, March 8, 2018||Friday, March 9, 2018|
|Friday, March 9, 2018||Monday, March 12, 2018|
|Saturday, March 10, 2018||Monday, March 12, 2018|
|Sunday, March 11, 2018||Monday, March 12, 2018|
|Monday, March 12, 2018||Tuesday, March 13, 2018|
|Tuesday, March 13, 2018||Wednesday, March 14, 2018|
|Wednesday, March 14, 2018||Thursday, March 15, 2018|
|Thursday, March 15, 2018||Friday, March 16, 2018|
|Friday, March 16, 2018||Monday, March 19, 2018|
|Saturday, March 17, 2018||Monday, March 19, 2018|
|Sunday, March 18, 2018||Monday, March 19, 2018|
|Monday, March 19, 2018||Tuesday, March 20, 2018|
|Tuesday, March 20, 2018||Wednesday, March 21, 2018|
|Wednesday, March 21, 2018||Thursday, March 22, 2018|
|Thursday, March 22, 2018||Friday, March 23, 2018|
|Friday, March 23, 2018||Monday, March 26, 2018|
|Saturday, March 24, 2018||Monday, March 26, 2018|
|Sunday, March 25, 2018||Monday, March 26, 2018|
|Monday, March 26, 2018||Tuesday, March 27, 2018|
|Tuesday, March 27, 2018||Wednesday, March 28, 2018|
|Wednesday, March 28, 2018||Thursday, March 29, 2018|
|Thursday, March 29, 2018||Friday, March 30, 2018|
|Friday, March 30, 2018||Monday, April 2, 2018|
|Saturday, March 31, 2018||Monday, April 2, 2018|
- The odds of winning a prize are dependent on the number of Ballots received for the draw.
- Ballots will automatically be deposited in the electronic draw drum and will qualify only for the first upcoming draw time following such deposit. They will not qualify for subsequent draws (if any) and the draw drum will be emptied after each draw time.
- The Draws will take place electronically on the dates listed in Rule 11, at the discretion of OLG. All eligible WCR members who received a draw ballot on a promotional day during the Promotional Period will be entered into the Draw. There is a maximum of one (1) Ballot per patron per day. Except at the discretion of OLG, backup Ballots will not be drawn. Eligible Ballots selected during each Draw will not be entered into successive Draws.
- There will be a total of one hundred and fifth teen (115) prizes available to be won via electronic draw during the Promotional Period across all Sites. Daily entry will only apply for the draw taking place for that day.
- The Prizes available will be based on the day of the week and will vary in value from one thousand dollars ($1,000 CAD) cash to five thousand dollars ($5,000 CAD) cash.
- The number of draws and prize draw values are as follows:
|Day of the week||Prize Value||Number of Draws|
|Sunday||One Thousand Dollars ($1,000 CAD) Cash||Five (5)|
|Monday||One Thousand Dollars ($1,000 CAD) Cash||Five (5)|
|Tuesday||One Thousand Dollars ($1,000 CAD) Cash||Five (5)|
|Wednesday||One Thousand Dollars ($1,000 CAD) Cash||Five (5)|
|Thursday||One Thousand Dollars ($1,000 CAD) Cash||Five (5)|
|Friday||Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000 CAD) Cash||One (1)|
|Saturday||Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000 CAD) Cash||One (1)|
- OLG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion at any time, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other Promotion mechanics stipulated in these Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”), to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any eligible patron, Ballot or other information with these Rules, or as a result of any problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of OLG, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Promotion as contemplated in these Rules, or for any other reason.
- If it is discovered by OLG (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by OLG) that any eligible patron (or any other person or entity purporting to be an eligible patron) has attempted to use multiple names, identities, WCR memberships, WCR cards and/or any other means not sanctioned by these Rules to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this Promotion, then they may be disqualified from participating in the Promotion, and subsequent offers and promotions, in the sole and absolute discretion of OLG.
- NON-WINNING BALLOTS DO NOT CARRY FORWARD FROM ONE PERIOD TO ANY SUBSEQUENT PERIOD(S). THEREFORE, IF YOU WANT A CHANCE TO WIN IN RELATION TO A GIVEN PERIOD, THEN YOU MUST OBTAIN AT LEAST ONE (1) BALLOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE RULES DURING THAT PERIOD.
- All electronic ballots will remain at the Site at which they were entered for ninety (90) days after the end of the Promotion. After ninety (90) days, the electronic ballots will be destroyed.
- Selected entrant(s) do not have to be in attendance at the time of the prize draws in order to win. If the selected winners announced do not present themselves to the Winner’s Circle Rewards desk within ten (10) minutes following the draw, attempts will be made to award the prize to the selected winners by contacting the selected winners. The first attempt will be made within 24 hours of when the prize draw took place. The second attempt will be made seven (7) days after the first attempt. Winners will have ten (10) days from the first attempt of contact to claim the prize. Attempts will be made to contact the selected winners at their telephone number (as recorded in the OLG database) if the member has provided phone consent, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. or by email (as recorded in the OLG database), if the member has provided email consent, or by regular mail (as recorded in the OLG database), if the member has provided mail consent, to arrange a time to visit the WCR desk at the Site to claim their prize. The selected winner is responsible for returning any telephone or email message left by the WCR representative within the time frame stipulated in the message in order to remain eligible to win the prize. If selected winner does not have phone, email or mail consent, then a note will be added to the member’s account and if, within the time specified above, the member returns to the Site, the staff member will attempt inform the winner of the prize. If, at the end of the above mentioned time period, the selected winner has not been contacted or otherwise declared a winner for that prize, they will no longer be eligible to receive the prize.
- Prior to being confirmed as a winner, a selected eligible winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, OLG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law.
- If, at the end of the above mentioned time period, a selected eligible winner has not been contacted or otherwise declared a winner for the applicable prize in accordance with these Rules, then his/her will no longer be eligible to receive the applicable
- The prize must be claimed at the Site, in person within the time limits specified. In order to claim the prize, the patron must present valid government issued photo identification OR their valid WCR card together with an acceptable (as determined by OLG) form of valid government-issued non-photo identification.
- If a selected eligible winner does not claim the prize within time limits specified, the prize will not be awarded and OLG has no obligation to award any substitute prizes.
- The prizes are transferable once awarded and must be accepted as awarded. OLG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize or a component thereof with a prize or prizes of equal or greater retail value.
- Patrons can win multiple draws if eligible.
- Once received by OLG, all entries and coupons/vouchers/ballots will be at all times the property of OLG and none will be returned. Entries and coupons/vouchers/ballots which have been obtained or made through fraudulent means or which are illegible, altered, reproduced, damaged, or irregular (all as determined by OLG in its sole discretion), are subject to disqualification. OLG, the AGCO, OLG’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the Offer, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for entries, coupons/vouchers/ballots which are lost, destroyed, misdirected, or delayed for any reason whatsoever, or for the Site’s capacity constraints or for the removal or the non-removal of any patrons, or for any incorrect or inaccurate data in the WCR database, any incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, visual or printing errors, or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone, computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Where such failures cannot be corrected immediately or within a reasonable time frame (as determined by OLG in its sole discretion) to allow for a continuation of the Promotion, the Site may, at the Site’s option, use a manual back up system and/or disqualify the affected participant. All decisions of the Site(s) with respect to this Promotion are final and binding, without right of appeal.
- It is the participating patron’s responsibility to verify, where applicable, that the WCR membership number appearing on the ballot or print out is the same as the membership number appearing on the patron’s WCR card. OLG will not be responsible for typing or keying errors, when swiping or keying in the membership number.
- WCR members who have indicated no phone consent on their account may not be telephoned by OLG for any reason.
- WCR members who have indicated no email consent on their account may not be emailed by OLG for any reason.
- WCR members who have indicated no mail consent on their account may not be mailed by OLG for any reason.
- No substitutions or equivalent cash payments will be made, save for OLG’s right, at its sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent or greater value. Except as specifically provided herein, unclaimed gifts/prizes will not be awarded.
- All participants must present valid government-issued photo identification upon request.
- As per the WCR program rules and regulations (contained within the WCR application) any WCR card used in this Promotion can only be swiped by the named cardholder. The use of any other person’s WCR card(s) to participate in this Promotion will result in any issued coupons/vouchers/ballots being null and void and ineligible to win any draws and/or prizes.
- OLG reserves the right to deny an entrant or reject an entrant once accepted, for any reason which, in its sole judgment and discretion, it deems proper.
- In the event that a selected entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements stated in these Rules, then OLG has no obligation to award any prize(s) to that entrant.
- A selected entrant may be required to sign, before receiving a gift or prize, a declaration and release, confirming (among other things) promotion eligibility, compliance with these Rules and releasing OLG including any management agency and any independent judging organization from any liability in connection with the conduct of the Promotion and/or the awarding of the prizes. A selected entrant hereby agrees to the use of their name as stated on the Audio/Visual release form, and address of the claimant (valid Government-issued photo ID will be required).
- The Released Parties are not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Promotion, or awarding prizes in the event of circumstances beyond OLG’s control, and OLG may, at its sole discretion, change or alter this Promotion (and/or amend these Rules), as OLG deems necessary in its sole discretion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, OLG, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to delay the timing of any draw for up to fifteen (15) minutes or otherwise amend the timing of any other element of this Promotion to satisfy any customer service or promotional integrity issues resulting from uncontrollable circumstances, and this includes the right to similarly extend the time period(s) available to patrons to receive and/or submit ballots/entries.
- OLG reserves the right to change or alter this Promotion, as it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, making changes or alterations to these Rules relating to the accommodation of participants in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
- Any personal information provided to or collected by OLG and the 3rd party contest administrator, including but not limited to entrants’ contact information, is collected pursuant to the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and is intended to be used for the following principal purposes: to conduct and administer the contests by OLG or through a 3rd party contest administrator, including but not limited to the awarding of the prize(s) and referring to such personal information in voice messages or other messages left for a selected entrant, and to comply with legal requirements. For further information see the WCR desk, or call the OLG at 1-800-387-0098.
- Patrons with self-excluded, trespassed or archived status, as determined by OLG, will not be eligible for any gifts/prizes associated with this or any contests, promotions, tournaments or giveaways at any gaming facility at which OLG conducts and manages gaming.
- Members with a valid WCR account that has been designated as ‘Inactive Status’ may, in the discretion of OLG, claim their prize at time of reactivation, but are not eligible to receive the ‘New Member Program’ offers. See Official New Member Program Rules and Regulations for details.
- Your name may be announced on the gaming floor. See WCR desk for more information.
- These Rules govern this Promotion and must be followed by all entrants at all times. By agreeing to participate in the Promotion, all entrants agree to comply with, and be legally bound by, these Rules.
- All references to times and dates reflect Eastern Time.
Any questions relating to this program please visit the Winner’s Circle Rewards Desk or contact the OLG Support Centre at 1-800-387-0098.
Pour obtenir ce document en français, passez au comptoir Récompenses du Cercle des gagnants.