PLAYER PLUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. To be eligible to become a Member (each, a “Member”) in the Player Plus (“PP”) Program (the “Program”) at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs, a patron must: (i) be 19 years of age or older; (ii) be a resident of Canada or the United States of America; (iii) not be inactive, self-excluded, archived or trespassed, all as determined by Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (“OLG”) in its sole discretion. Volunteers, employees, officers and directors of OLG, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (“AGCO”) or an employee of an OLG operator, service provider or any other designate operating lottery schemes on OLG’s behalf, or any affiliate thereof or any of OLG’s advertising, promotion and contest management agencies are not eligible to participate. There is no fee payable to obtain membership in the Program. OLG is not responsible for any delays or failure in processing PP membership applications. Any self-excluded person detected at a gaming property will be removed and trespassed.To participate in the Program, a Member must comply with these Player Plus Terms and Conditions (“Terms”).
- There are two (2) types of Points (each, a “Point” and collectively, the “Points”) and one (1) type of Dollars (each, a “Dollar” and collectively, the “Dollars”) that can be earned in relation to the Program, as follows:
a. Reward Points: Reward Points (each, a “Reward Point” and collectively, the “Reward Points”) are accumulated through qualifying recorded slot play at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs. To record slot play, a Member must properly insert their Player Plus Card (the “Card”) into the slot machine for the entire duration of slot play that the Member wants recorded. Reward Points will be awarded at a rate determined by OLG in its sole discretion, as follows:
|Slot Play Activity Recorded with Card||Reward Point
Accumulation at Rewards Membership Level
|Reward Point Accumulation at
Premier Membership Level
|Reward Point Accumulation at
Prestige Membership Level
|Every $10 in Reel Slots||
1 Reward Point
1.05 Reward Points
1.10 Reward Points
|Every $20 in Video Poker|
|Every $40 on e-table games*|
*Excludes PokerTek electronic tables.
Once earned in accordance with these Terms, Reward Points properly accumulated by a Member in accordance with these Terms can be redeemed for a Reward or Rewards (each, a “Reward” and collectively, the “Rewards”) pursuant to these Terms. Except as otherwise noted in these Terms, Reward Points do not expire. See Section 6 for details on redeeming Rewards Points.
Important Note: Any slot play resulting from the redemption of Rewards Points or Promo Dollars that is recorded at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs will not qualify to earn Reward Points under the Program.
b. Tier Points: Tier Points (each, a “Tier Point” and collectively, the “Tier Points”) are accumulated through qualifying recorded slot play at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs. To record slot play, Members must properly insert their Card into the slot machine for the entire duration of play that the Member wants recorded. Tier Points will be awarded at a rate determined by OLG in its sole discretion, as follows:
|Slot Play Activity Recorded with Card||Tier Point Accumulation at
Rewards Membership Level
|Tier Point Accumulation at
Premier Membership Level
|Tier Point Accumulation at
Prestige Membership Level
|Every $10 in Reel Slots||
1 Tier Point
1 Tier Point
1 Tier Point
|Every $20 in Video Poker|
|Every $40 on e-table games*|
*Excludes PokerTek electronic tables.
Tier Points have no redemption value. Instead, Tier Points are used only to determine a Member’s membership level in the Program, as follows:
|Number of Tier Points accumulated by the Member annually between October 1 and September 30 (each, a “Tier Year”):||Membership Level|
|0 to 999 Tier Points||Rewards Membership Level|
|1,000 to 4,999 Tier Points||Premier Membership Level|
|5,000+ Tier Points||Prestige Membership Level|
Important Note: A Member will not be eligible to earn any Tier Points in this Program in relation to qualifying recorded slot play at any other OLG Slots & Casinos location outside of Slots at Georgian Downs. Further, any qualifying recorded slot play at any other OLG Slots and Casinos location outside of Slots at Georgian Downs will not count towards the accumulation of any points in the Winner’s Circle Rewards program at participating OLG Slots and Casinos.
Important Note: Any slot play resulting from the redemption of Rewards Points or Promo Dollars that is recorded at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs will not qualify to earn Tier Points under the Program.
c. Promo Dollars: Promo Dollars (each, a “Promo Dollar” and collectively, the “Promo Dollars”) are awarded through Player Plus exclusive promotional offers (the “Promotional Offer(s)”) that are available to Members. Once earned in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable Promotional Offer, Promo Dollars can only be redeemed towards slot play at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs. Promo Dollars will automatically expire after ninety (90) days.
- Reward Points and Promo Dollars can be converted for slot play directly at a slot machine at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs. Reward Points that are converted to slot play in accordance with these Terms cannot be converted back to Reward Points. Any Reward Points that are converted to slot play and left un-played will automatically be converted to Promo Dollars, and will be subject to the ninety (90) day expiry timeframe noted in Section 2c.
- Members with multiple Cards can insert their Cards at multiple slot machines at the discretion of the staff at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs. The maximum number of Cards that a single Member can have simultaneously inserted into different slot machines is limited to three (3) Cards. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that the Card is properly inserted into the slot machine and accepted for play. A Member’s Card can only be used by the named Card holder and may not be placed in card readers or otherwise used by any other individual or entity.
- Points will automatically be tracked and allocated to each Member’s account by OLG in accordance with its official records. Points have no value outside of this Program. Points do not have any cash surrender value and cannot be assigned, exchanged, traded, bartered, purchased, given by gift or otherwise sold. Any Points so acquired are void. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, OLG may, at its sole discretion, agree to transfer Reward Points to the Card of the surviving spouse of a deceased Member (provided such spouse is or becomes a Member of the Program in accordance with these Terms). The accumulation of Points does not entitle the Member to any vested rights, and OLG does not guarantee in any way the continued availability of, any Reward or any other benefit. All Points are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. OLG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to invalidate any Points that OLG deems to have been awarded in error, or as the result of any fraudulent activity, or any activity not in keeping with the letter and/or spirit of these Terms, as interpreted by OLG in its sole discretion. Any Points that cannot be verified to the complete satisfaction of OLG are subject to disqualification. OLG, the AGCO, OLG’s advertising, promotion and management agencies, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the Program, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be liable for, and accept no liability whatsoever in relation to, the failure of any Points to be captured or recorded for any reason. Any Points accumulated through misuse of the Card, abuse or fraud (all as determined by OLG in its sole discretion) will be forfeited. All determinations regarding whether or not a Member is eligible to earn Points in accordance with these Terms will be made by OLG in its sole discretion.
- As noted in Section 2, Rewards Points may be redeemed by a Member for a Reward or Rewards in accordance with the Rewards Points redemption schedule available at the Player Plus desk or kiosk at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs. Each Reward will be associated with a specified number of Reward Points. To be eligible to redeem a Reward, the Member must have (at a minimum) the specified number of Rewards Points associated with the applicable Reward. All Rewards are subject to availability at the time of the redemption request. OLG may, in its sole discretion, cease to offer any Rewards, and may, in its sole discretion, substitute a similar Reward of equivalent or greater value for any reason. The Reward Point value associated with each Reward shall be set by OLG, in its sole discretion, and is subject to change without notice. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and accept no liability whatsoever in relation to, incorrect Reward Point values displayed in relation to the redemption schedule or elsewhere. After a Reward is redeemed by a Member, the specified number of Reward Points will automatically be debited from the Member’s account. Rewards Points may not be redeemed by any person other than the Member associated with the Rewards Points. From time to time, OLG may advertise or offer exclusive offers to select Members to redeem Rewards Points for items other than a Reward, or receive other benefits.
- If a Member has no recorded slot play activity for twelve (12) consecutive calendar months, the Member’s account in the Program will be deemed to be ‘inactive’ and all accumulated Points will be terminated, at the sole discretion of OLG. The Member will be notified by OLG accordingly. A Member’s account will be returned to active status if the Member records slot play and/or completes a transaction at the Player Plus desk during the thirty-six (36) month period following inactivation. Once a Member’s account is Inactive, OLG will continue to maintain personal information for a minimum of thirty-six (36) months for those purposes set out in Section 21 to facilitate account reactivation and in accordance with OLG’s Corporate Classification Scheme and Retention Schedule. Inactive accounts may be sent marketing/promotional/research communication in accordance with the Member’s consent recorded in their account for receiving such materials. Once a Member’s account is inactive, OLG will continue to maintain personal information in accordance with OLG’s Corporate Classification Scheme and Retention Schedule.
- Valid government-issued photo identification must be presented to join the Program. A valid Card and a valid government-issued identification, or PIN (Personal Identification Number) when applicable, must be presented to make a Player Plus transaction pursuant to the Program. Valid government-issued identification must be presented and/or verbal verification must be completed to obtain a replacement Card.
- OLG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny any application for Program membership. At the sole discretion of OLG, a Member’s membership in the Program may be revoked or cancelled at any time. In such circumstances, any accumulated Tier Points, Reward Points and/or Promo Dollars will be forfeited in their entirety. A member’s Card must be returned at the time of revocation or cancellation of membership in the Program.
- OLG makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with regard to the Card, including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose title, non-infringement or that the Card will always be accepted. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any loss or damage, however caused, suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of a Card. In the event OLG is found liable, the Member shall only be entitled to recover actual and direct damages, not to exceed in the aggregate the monetary equivalent value of the last Reward Points balance on the Member’s Card. The Released Parties shall have no liability for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising of or in any way connected with the Program, even if OLG has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Each Member who qualifies for the Program is entitled to only one (1) unique Card number, which is issued upon enrolment in the Program. OLG may limit the number of Cards or replacement Cards issued to any Member. All Cards are the property of OLG.
- Each member may use only one (1) unique email address for the purposes of their PP account. For greater clarity, Members may not share an identical email address with any other Member.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed Cards. Lost, stolen or destroyed Cards must be reported to a Player Plus representative at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs. OLG, in its discretion, may or may not replace lost, stolen or destroyed Cards.
- OLG reserves the right, in its sole discretion subject only to applicable law, to modify all or a portion of these Terms at any time without further notice and without incurring any liability or obligation. A Member’s continued access to and/or use of the Program after any such changes constitutes their acceptance of, and agreement to be legally bound by, these Terms as revised. It is each Member’s sole responsibility to regularly check to determine if there have been any changes to these Terms and to review such changes.
- Subject only to applicable law, Members account (and therefore their ability to participate in the Program) may be terminated at any time and without notice by OLG if the Member has been deemed by OLG, in its sole discretion, to: (i) violate these Terms; (ii) provide false or fictitious information to OLG; (iii) misuse or abuse (or attempt to misuse or abuse) the Program and/or Member privileges; (iv) commit (or attempt to commit) fraud; and/or (v) take any other action or actions deemed by OLG to be contrary to the Program, the letter and/or spirit of these Terms, or the interests of other Members. If a Member’s permission to participate in the Program is terminated by OLG for any reason, the agreement formed by the Member’s acceptance of these Terms will nevertheless continue to apply and be binding upon the Member in respect of the Member’s prior participation in the Program and anything relating to or arising from such participation. Upon termination, all Points associated with the Member’s account will be forfeited (subject only to applicable law). If Members are dissatisfied with the Program for any reason, then their sole and exclusive remedy is to redeem any existing Points in accordance with these Terms and discontinue participating in the Program.
- EACH MEMBER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIONS THAT TAKE PLACE UNDER THEIR CARD (WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACTIONS TAKE PLACE WITH OR WITHOUT THE MEMBER’S KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT). EACH MEMBER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT THEIR CARD AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ARE KEPT SECURE AT ALL TIMES.
- OLG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require proof (in a form acceptable to OLG) for any reason OLG deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Program in accordance with the letter and spirit of these Terms. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of OLG within the timeline specified by OLG may result in disqualification from the Program. If it is discovered by OLG (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by OLG) that any Members (or any person purporting to be a Member) have attempted to use multiple names, identities and/or any other means not expressly sanctioned by these Terms to participate in or disrupt this Program, then they may be disqualified from the Program in the sole discretion of OLG.
- The Released Parties assume no liability whatsoever in relation to this Program. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) any late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete, incompatible or misdirected information (all of which is void); (ii) any failure(s), malfunction(s) or other problem(s) of any nature whatsoever; (iii) the failure of any information to be received, captured or recorded for any reason whatsoever; and/or (iv) any combination of the above.
- By participating in this Program, each Member: (i) confirms compliance with these Terms; and (ii) releases the Released Parties from any and all liability in connection with this Program, the Member’s participation herein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of a Reward or any portion thereof.
- OLG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to withdraw, suspend or amend this Program in any way, or to amend these Terms in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of: (i) any cause beyond the reasonable control of OLG that interferes with the proper conduct of this Program as contemplated by these Terms, including, without limitation, any error, problem, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or failure of any kind whatsoever; (ii) any accident, printing, administrative, or other error of any kind; and/or (iii) for any other reason that OLG deems necessary, in its sole discretion, to ensure that this Program is conducted in accordance with the letter and spirit of these Terms. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Program in any way (as determined by OLG in its sole discretion) may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, OLG reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- OLG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take whatever measures or actions it deems necessary to help ensure that the Program is administered in accordance with the letter and spirit of these Terms. ANY INDIVIDUAL DEEMED BY OLG AT ANY TIME TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THE LETTER AND/OR SPIRIT OF THESE TERMS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF OLG.
- Any personal information provided to or collected by OLG or any third party program administrator in cooperation with or on behalf of OLG, including, but not limited to, members’ contact information, is collected pursuant to the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation Act, 1999 and is intended to be used for the following principal purposes, and for any further purpose deemed by OLG at its sole discretion to be reasonably necessary to give effect to these purposes: (a) to develop, provide for, organize and conduct and manage lottery schemes and gaming in the province of Ontario; (b) to conduct and administer the Program by OLG or through a third party program administrator, including but not limited to, the awarding of Prize(s) and referring to such personal information in messages left for a member; (c) for customer service; (d) for the protection of OLG assets; (e) sharing the information with third parties including police services for investigation or audit purposes; (f) for the integrity, security, compliance and risk management of games and gaming operations; (g) for sending you communications you have opted-in to receive, such as marketing or Responsible Gaming emails, (h) to support Responsible Gaming programs; (i) for research initiatives which includes, but is not limited to, sending requests to Members to participate in research studies and/or surveys conducted by OLG or by a third party research agency in cooperation with OLG; and (j) otherwise permitted by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act or required by law. By providing your personal information you consent to the use of your personal information by OLG and Service Providers running the Program. For further information contact a Player Plus representative at any OLG Slots or Casino facility or call 1-800-387- 0098.
- If you have provided your email address and indicated that you consent to receive emails, you confirm that you have provided consent to receive emails related to customer service, promotions, offers, monthly newsletter, account information, loyalty program updates, gaming site updates, research initiatives and Responsible Gaming from OLG and gaming service providers, as applicable.
- In determining whether a Member is entitled to redeem Reward Points, OLG is entitled to review and rely upon, and the Member is bound by, the information recorded in OLG’s computer database. No Reward Points shall be redeemed, and no discretionary complimentaries shall be issued, unless the Reward Points and personal information is validated by OLG using the validation procedure of the OLG computer system.
- OLG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to adjust any of the dates, timeframes and/or other mechanics stipulated in these Terms, to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any Member or other information with these Terms, or as a result of any problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of OLG, in its sole discretion, affect the proper administration of the Program as contemplated in these Terms, or for any other reason.
- OLG reserves the right to change or alter this Program, as it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, making changes or alterations to these Terms relating to the accommodation of participants in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Terms and disclosures or other statements contained in any Program-related materials and/or any instructions or interpretations of these Terms given by any representative of OLG, the terms and conditions of these Terms shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Terms shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with the terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- This Program is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and is Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The decisions of OLG with respect to all aspects of this Program are final and binding on all Members without right of appeal.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms or the rights and obligations of Members, OLG or any of the other the Released Parties in connection with the Program will be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Ontario in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Terms or relating to this Program.
- Any waiver by OLG of the strict observance, performance or compliance by a Member with any of the Terms contained herein, either expressly granted or by course of conduct, shall be effective only in the specific instance and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any rights or remedies of OLG as a result of any other failure to observe, perform or comply with these Terms. No delay or omission by OLG in exercising any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as waiver thereof or of any other right or remedy.
- These Terms supersede the Winner’s Circle Rewards (WCR) terms and conditions for OLG Slots at Georgian Downs. The Program is being offered in lieu of the previous WCR program at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, all benefits conferred by the previous WCR program will no longer be honored at OLG Slots at Georgian Downs. The Program cannot by honoured by any other OLG site. By agreeing to participate in the Program, all Members agree to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms and any amendments thereto and any successor or replacement terms. These Terms are applicable to the PP Program only, which is discrete and not intended to be run in conjunction with any other OLG loyalty program or terms and conditions of other OLG loyalty programs.
- Patrons with self-excluded or trespassed status as determined by OLG, will not be eligible to participate in this or any promotion at any gaming facility at which OLG conducts and manages gaming.. Any self-excluded person detected at a gaming property will be removed and trespassed. See a PLAYER PLUS representative for details. TOLL FREE 1-800-387-0098. Pour renseignements en français 1-800-387-0098